Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The end.......which is the beginning.

I think this day was full of signs.  As I left the Mayo Building, the sun was shining, and the bells were chiming in all their riotous joy.  Next, we went to Kohl's to spend some Christmas gift cards (thanks mom and dad), and who should I run into but Lisa, "my" nurse, whom I haven't seen since I started this round of chemo.  I even got to meet her daughter! And, her daughter knows a new player on Mark's soccer team that had moved from the Rochester area.   Lisa and I shared a big hug in the middle of Kohl's.  Maybe a tear was shed.....I can neither confirm nor deny.  Truly, I am surrounded by support and love.


Looking forward to 2017!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you nothing but health and happiness in 2017 and beyond ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete